Friday, November 11, 2011

An exercise in excess

Ever wanted to just do the worst thing you possibly could? Let me help:

http://www.instructables.com/id/Bacon-Maple-Candy-Bars/

My boyfriend “loves the pig,” so I promised him I’d make these monstrosities for our first anniversary together. You can follow the very helpful instructable, or you can enjoy this photo journal of what happened when I made an attempt.

3percent 018 3percent 020 3percent 021

3percent 023

3percent 024

3percent 025

So, you might notice that I’m missing a few steps in my photo journal.

That’s because I got distracted being romantic with my boyfriend (INNOCENTLY romantic, people! Get your minds out of the gutter) and burned the bacon/maple/deliciousness to the bottom of my pot. Resulting in a charred-tasting candy bar, and a charred-to-the-bottom pot. I abandoned the candy bar making process at this point, forgetting about the dipping in chocolate bit. It all got eaten anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment