Thursday, December 5, 2013

And now we return to our regularly scheduled programming...


So, I know I've been a huge downer lately.  Obviously, a huge reason that I've been a huge downer is because I've been feeling down, though.  As you know, I've been working through some of my demons.

Sometimes, when you're feeling like things just aren't going right, you need to blog about it, cry to your boyfriend on the phone several times a week, enlist the help of a social worker, and start a band with your friend.

Other times, you just need a fancy-looking drink.  Here's a Licorice Twist, which I lifted from the Spring 2012 issue of the LCBO's Food & Drink magazine.  It's supposed to have lychee in it, but I live in Northern Ontario, so I used guava instead.  Word to the wise: It's not the same.  I found lychee in the grocery store just last week.  Alas, too late.
(c) other 3 percent

1 comment:

  1. Wish I had been following this blog for the past 2 years instead of just dropping in to check out a recipe every now and then.

    ReplyDelete