Sunday, October 15, 2017

HALP

Anyone else tried to plan a wedding while they were also trying to make minor (but not inexpensive) improvements on their house?

Like, I have a budget and I make pretty good money, but it does sort of feel like I'm going to be at the bottom of a giant debt hole forever.

#firstworldproblems?

Probably.

Still, my nightguard is in rough shape these days.

New Things I've Done: I pickled pears.  I feel like there's a rhyme about this, but I also feel like I might be mixing up Peter Piper with the Bare Necessities.  ...And now I'm going to be humming Disney tunes all week.

Weird Things That Have Happened To Me: I have one of the worst bruises of my adult life because I was playing a tambourine too vigorously.  True story.

Resolutions: Get adequate sleep.  I thought I was legit suffering from depression because I just couldn't get excited about anything.  I had a meltdown about not meeting my gym obligations this week.  (Also, since when do I have gym obligations?).  It's 8 hours or bust, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment